Your First Class is just $10!
- JOUNCE is an energetic and intense workout, using an individual trampoline with a handlebar.
- JOUNCE works to improve cellulite and weight loss, while reducing pressure and strain on your joints.
- No experience necessary – anyone can do it!
- JOUNCE also offers Zumba, STRONG by Zumba, Muscle Mania, Total Body Strong, and Pound!
- All these classes, plus JOUNCE classes, are included in your membership!
As Seen On
What Should I Know Before My First Jounce Class?
- Everyone must sign a waiver form and bring to your first class. You can also sign the form electronically. Also be sure to read Jounce Fitness Safety Polices and Procedures.
- JOUNCE has 21 trampolines available, so be sure to book online through MindBody to guarantee a spot during class. We fill up fast!
- If you are on the waitlist for a class, JOUNCE will notify you through text and/or email if a spot opens.
- Please remember that unclaimed reserved spots become open to standbys at the start of class.
- Reservations may be cancelled online, or by calling (401) 787-4665 .
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of class start time to avoid losing a class credit from your account. If you have an unlimited class membership, your credit card on file will be charged for the missed class at the prevailing single class drop-in rate.
- This doesn’t happen very often, but if at least 5 people don’t register and/or pay for a class spot online within 12 hours of class start time, it may be cancelled. Any students will be credited, or we can refund your purchase.
What do I need for my first JOUNCE class?
- Loose, comfortable workout clothing
- Clean sneakers for the trampoline – please avoid wearing street shoes!
- An open mind!
Pricing and Info for Jounce Fitness
|Multiple Sessions Deals|
|1 Month Unlimited||$59.99|
|2 Month Unlimited||$110.00|
|3 Month Unlimited||$150.00|
|New Member Unlimited Month||$39.99|
|Military Unlimited Month||$45.00|
* Unlimited classes begin on day of purchase.
All classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
JOUNCE also hosts birthday party for kids of all ages! This is a one-of-a-kind custom party that includes fit-fun, food and so much more! Call 401-787-4665 for more info and book a fun, healthy birthday party today!
JOUNCE is the next generation of an exercise called “rebounding,” which became popular in the 1980s through a study by NASA, which found that trampoline-based exercise increases oxygenation to the cells in your body. NASA studies reported that “rebounding” has unique benefits compared to other forms of exercise because it involves increasing our G-force. G-force refers to the force created on the body as a result of acceleration or gravity. When you jump on a trampoline, your body is momentarily exposed to a small G-force. NASA determined that because of the G-force, rebounding was twice as effective as running.
Although you will be on a trampoline, JOUNCE is not necessarily a jumping activity. Rather, JOUNCE is all about rapid and short bursts of energy into the trampoline, while focusing on strengthening your core and balance. It provides the health benefits of a high impact aerobic activity without pressuring the joints. Most of all, it is fun!
JOUNCE is also self-paced. Participants are encouraged to do their best to follow the routine, but are free to do so within their own personal limitations and skill level. As you become more comfortable on the trampoline, you will be able to ramp up the intensity of your workout.
10 Health Benefits of JOUNCE
1. Increases Your White Blood Cells. An increase in white blood cells enhances your immune system, which is great for not only preventing/recovering from illness, but also for those with autoimmune conditions.
2. Stimulates Your Lymphatic System + Increases Circulation. Increasing the activity of lymphocytes improves the immune system and aids in detoxifying.
3. Aids In Releasing Toxins. JOUNCE helps your body to cleanse the lymphatic system, which helps remove toxins from the body.
4. Increases Energy. This exercise increases circulation of oxygen to cells, which aids in boosting energy.
5. Improves Digestion. According to a report by Young and Raw, using a trampoline can help with digestion because the contraction and relaxation of muscles benefits the functioning of the digestive tract.
6. Helps With Varicose Veins. Since JOUNCING increases circulation and blood flow, it helps reduce the inflammation and pain with varicose veins.
7. Aids In Weight Loss. JOUNCING with our team is a great form of an energetic exercise that promotes weight loss.
8. Beneficial For Preventing Cancer. According to Linda Brooks, author of A Simple Approach to Cancer, bouncing aids in reducing tumors that are cancerous due to increasing the immune system and the cleansing of the lymphatic system.
9. Builds Bone Mass. JOUNCING can increase bone density and help you maintain bone mass even as you get older.
10. Improves Cellulite. JOUNCING can reduce the appearance of cellulite as it involves increases circulation of lymphocytes, which aids in breaking down the cellulite. One study found that this type of exercise reduced cellulite in participants by 26%.